Google

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Can't Broadcast Myself

Few months ago, my friend said that there's a way to make blog instead of 'type' it. He said v-blog or video Blog. I found that YouTube could make it but unfortunately I have a connection problem which it can't watch very fast just like we watch some television.
In my hometown (Yogyakarta), I use one provider (with cabble connection) who have a personal connection program that each of customer can access the internet with 5-7KBps each. I must pay IDR 385,000/month. Luckyly, this program included th cabble TV and unlimited access. Well, I taught that it's the best way if I compared with my activities which stay in front of my PC or notebook hourly.

If I want to download 1 episode TV Series, I have to downloaded it for about 9 hours and I usually downloaded it at night when I go to sleep. The same way if I want to watch YouTube. Sometimes I have to wait for 15-20 minutes just to watch 2 or 3 minutes video upload. If I opened someone's BLOG which contains of YouTube's Video, I closed it suddenly because it made slow my connections. I can't upload any file with fast connection because its uplink very sucks. So I've never upload it to any sites except IIX sites. I've never like to upload video on YouTube because sometimes in the middle of proccess, it always broken.

Others people likes to upload their video because they can broadcast theirselfs but not for me because I can't broadcast myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hemm lama ga ketemu ros piye kabarmu?wis nikah durung?PANDU

Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that matter. The only thing this blog misses is a few photos of such gadgets as gps blocker.