Google

Friday, April 07, 2006

Prepare to go to S'pore

long time not to say in my bLOG huh ..

well this week I'm very busy .. I'm going to go to S'pore on Sunday April, 9th 2006 to accompany my mom in IDEM Singapore 2006's Exhibition .. just one day .. IDEM is International Dental Exhibition and Meeting .. it's always held every 2years and always in the same place, Singapore .. It's like seminars or workshop for all dentist around the world .. at this years, I'm going to go with my mom .. and of course, it's my first time for me go abroad ..

so tired when I sign up a pasport for the first time .. When my mom and my dad signed up the pasport for the first time, the travel helped them .. but with a little bit expensive price ..

My dad told me that I must read the map and the guide book carefully .. he said that I wouldn't get lost because the information is very complete ..
yeah hope that true ..

2 comments:

dsentanu said...

Woh, sampeyan dah nyampe Spore toh.. Enak tidak di sana hehehe...

Ochik said...

wohohoho ndak kebalik tuch yang nanya .. :D

negara kecil tapi teratur .. rame pengunjung tapi nggak macet .. banyak gedung tapi bersih nya minta ampun .. kebalikan jakarta kalo soal bersih dan kotor .. :D

lah kan dikau jugak pernah kesana to .. ??