Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Journey at S'pore ~part1~

Last sunday (April, 9th 2006), I was go to S'pore. I called it "The Journey" because it was the first time I went abroad in my life. I taught it was very excited and it was. I went there with my mom 'cause I just accompanied my mom went to exhibition.

.::Day 1::.

Sunday at 6 AM, I woke up and prepare for the last time before I went to Adisucipto's Airport. We went there by Garuda Indonesia Airlines which destination Yogyakarta - Singapore (so we shouldn't transit in Soekarno-Hatta's Airport).

We were arrived about at 10 AM o'clock (s'pore time). In Changi, we must reconformed with Garuda Airlines in CHangi for the flight when we went back to Indonesia again. After that, we went to hotel for check in. We stayed in Phoenix Hotel in Orchard Road.

S'pore is the nice place. It's a small country but it's very clean (although they have a lot skyline's building like in Jakarta). When I went there, there's a lot of people. It looks like people went to S'pore for vacation because in Malaysia there's a week vacation for "Maulud Nabi's Day" (it's national holiday).

okey .. back to me and my mom :) .. after check in, we went to Suntec Exhibition to saw the Dental Exhibition.
Take the ID card and went up to 6th Floor and we were at the exhibition. This event called IDEM (international Dental Meeting and Exhibition). Just like computer exhibition, many manufacture and supplier sold the product here, and showed some new technology material, or kind of the dental chair's unit and the compresor. A big exhibition huh .. we needed a map to reached what we wanted.

then after 5 PM, we went back to hotel to rest for a while then prepare the plan what the next journey. I want to look for an apple centre in orchard. Before I went to S'pore, one of my friend at Jakarta told me the place that I could visit. It was in the Wheelock Place which there was an apple centre. We went there on foot.

Then My mom asked me if I want some ice cream. We bought 2 ice cream. My mom wanted a pepermint choco ice cream and I wanted a mocca ice cream. The price wast 1 dollar for 1 ice cream. hmmm it's 5600 rupiah. And it's quite delicious :)

After from Apple centre, we continued the journey in Talashimaya. There was a bookstore calles Kinokuniya. Then I found a Jabber's Book :) and I bought it. The book is good because I need the information inside its book.

back to the hotel and it was very tired. BUt I'm happy that I could see the other country beside Indonesia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you not walk around the country? Singapore is a small country and they have a good transportation. I believe it only took about 1 hour to go from end to end of the country :D

Ochik said...

Yes..my dad has talked to me yet. But unfortunately, I just accompanied my mom to saw the exhibition. I'd like to went by myself but there was something that couldn't learn by myself in s'pore :D :D

hey how r u in netherlands .. ?? hope that I can go there :(

Ochik said...

test