Google

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Journey at S'pore ~part2~

sorry if I post the blog needed a very long time .. cos' I have to do a lot assignment although I have a holiday now .. okey back to the journey

.::Day 2::.

woke up at 6 AM in for me it's very late to had a breakfast in hotel. If we lated to went to restaurant, sometimes the restaurant was very crowd. Then after we had a breakfast, we went to saw the orchard road before left to Changi's Airport.

In CHangi's Airport, there was a lot of shop and the price was quite cheaper than in Indo. hmmmm ... but unfortunately, I don't have enough money to bought something ..

We flighted to Indo by Garuda Indonesia (again) and unfortunately it was a hard rain in Jogjakarta. It was very2 scared because before we landed in Adisucipto's Airport, the aeroplane was not fly very well. Very2 bad rain .. !!!!

And thank's GOD, I could touch my Jogjakarta again after we were in the bad condition.

No comments: