Google

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Finally, I've got a new MBP charger

wew after I waited for almost 4 weeks, I've got a new MacBook Pro's charger. It's free because I've bought AppleCare Protection Plan (we can have our 2 years gurantees after the main gurantee). The apple centre in my town said that it was difficult to order any MBP's spare part, or accesories. If there any, there must be a spare part for MacBook. She said that the most user in my town used MacBook. And unfortunately, just a few of us use MacBook Pro. Well an unluckly, my proccessor still Core Duo, not Core 2 Duo, that still have its main problem which is its heat. What can I say. I've to use it because I've spent all my money that I've earned since I was kid.

I also claimed about my battery. Sometimes it wasn't produced energy or in the morning when I woke up and turned on the power, It wouldn't on even I've 10% battery the night before. So, I've to charged the battery before I turned on it. And now the new battery is more powerful than the old one. Thank's to AppleCare Protection Plan and Apple Service Centre ..

No comments: