Google

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The New Mac -- MacBook Pro

Last Tuesday I've bought a new notebook. It's Macbook Pro. Its specifications Intel CoreDuo 2Ghz 2Mb L2 667 Mhz, 512 MB DDR2, LCD 15.4", 80GB 5400 RPM, DVD-/+RW Drive. I've bought it with special price because there was a seminars in here.

It's new for me bacause I have never been work in Mac before. Well I feel it's quite difficult for me but it's alright. I like try something new so I can know if I try it..

there are 2 thing that still make me confused.. and I need it as soon as possible with this 2 thing ..

First, how configure apache+mySQL+PHP in MAC ..?? I have already browse but until now I still can't to find it .. Well .. I just want to proof that with MAC, we can serve our windows client with our product .. And I want to proof that Mac not only just for design project ..

Second, how configure .NET Framework in MAc .. ?? well I knew from GOOGLE, that I could make with "MONO PROJECT" .. but I haven't try it because the important thing for now is the first one ..

I have already try to configure it in console (with BASH), but it still can not make me understand if there is an apache server in my MAC ..

so anybody can help me ..??

3 comments:

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

Mac surely very cute and awesome. I wish i had that kind of laptop also :D

For .NET, you probably right about Mono, since .NET Framework isn't designed for Macintosh. You will need Mono for this. As far as i know, Mac is suitable for design and also for home users who wants a cute and stable OS, not for development purposes. If you need development purposes, i think it's better to have a dual boot scheme on it.

Ochik said...

yeah I knew it .. and for me, I want to proof that with Mac we can work on Development purpose to Windows clien ..

ohohoh how r u there, ko' ??

still busy .. ?? :D

dsentanu said...

Eh, pantes kapanan itu Yuyud-mu terchayank nanya2 aku dimana yg jual sofwer2 Mac. Tnyata ini toh penyebabnya! Hehehehe...

Btw, congradulations buat new Macbook Pro-nya. Yang warna putih ato item?

(kapan2 pinjam yah...) :p