Google

Friday, July 06, 2012

Here I am

Haa .. It's been awhile since the last time I posted here. So here I am. Graduated from my university, now I'm working in this big city, metropolitan city, or maybe polluted city, famous with its crowd and crime (well I hope it's describe New York City but no it isn't). Yes of course, it's the capital city of Indonesia. I'm in Jakarta now *tadaaaaaaa*

I've been working here since September 2008. Still haven't found what I'm looking for but it's nice. I'm quite happy be part of this capital city. Until when i'll be here hang on to its lifestyle and 'the jungle-rule', well, that's the question that I always ask to myself .. Hahahha ..

Good to be back here .. But I guess I need something new on the 'header' .. I'll figure out later .. Got back to work .. But hey, it's already FRIDAY .. So it means tomorrow is my private day .. :D

No comments: